Friday 25 May 2012

Big Cakes' video for "My Soul"

Im not going to beat about the bush, this tune is just different! Big cakes is that artist who tells it as it is, his lyrics are as potent as the album name says. I was especially moved when he said a special shout out to the free thinkers out there. The music business has been plagued by a market that trades in souls and as a result some artists are doing very well and then you have those who chose not to enter the market at all. Its not surprising how the world turns out, its down to the way one thinks and acts since everything has consecuences. I hope more people appreciate this as much as I do and that more people have their minds opened. The whole album is phenomenal to be honest, another tune I have been playing is "Brothers back in Africa" very honest and opionionated. Most of you readers have probably bought the album and can relate to what I am saying in this Blog. To be Frank I have taken too long to do this but here it is. Blue Cheese is out now and has been for sometime now and if you haven't bought it, why not? I mean seriously, there is a lot of truth to be shared in the album and once again I like the album because there is a very real message to heard in the album. Blue Cheese is out now available on iTunes and  Right here Look out for his forth coming album "CCC"

No comments:

Post a Comment