Friday 8 June 2012

Ann made music


The New Cross Inn has been buzzing every Tuesday for at least a year now and last night was the first time I passed through the place. Hosted every week by Sebastian Frost, there is always a variety of music on show. I was taken a back by a band called Ann Made music, they put on a show that pleasantly surprised me. The sound was that of modern R&B but the lyrics were of experience and positive state of thinking. They are an average looking group of individuals but when they do their thing they are far from average. This group of individuals with a unique sound and talents grabbed my attention at the open mic night at the New Cross Inn. They combine keyboard, bongo drums and and beat box. This different style of combiniing conventnoinal, electric and voices makes for an new form of music thgat could easily relate to society in most parts of the world and wilkl probably develop into a genre of it's aown if it catches on!I can honestly say that this lot are going to make waves in the near future and are definitly  going to be around for a long while yet. They have a facebook page as a means of connecting to fans and keeping them updated with whats going on with the band. I have a good feeling about these guys as I am positive they will appeal to a variety of audiences. Keep an eye out for Ann Made Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment