Monday 27 December 2010

Due date review...



Awkward, weird, crooked, a bit twisted but flippin' funny!
I mean when I watched this film I found myself holding my sides and onto my two friends who I had taken to the pictures to see this masterpiece. The story line is not just a faint string of dialogue that houses the funny bits of the film but it is indeed deeply dramatic, meaningful emotive and most importantly it's a funny film! This new comedy from the Hangover director, with Robert Downey Jr and Zach Galifianakis sees the unlikely pair get banned from flying and they have to endure each others company as they journey 3000 miles across the united states! Robert Downey Jr's character is racing to LA to witness the birth of his firstborn child while his road trip buddy seeks to follow his dream as an actor, these two go high and low with eachother as the gradually forge an unmatched friendship that sees them go the extra mile for each other.  This film is truly funny, packed with action and the cinematography is compelling! All in all, I was laughing hysterically and I would watch it again and I want the DVD when it's out! Bring on hangover 2!!!

By Caspian, guest reviewer/recording artist

No comments:

Post a Comment