Sunday 26 December 2010

Poetry page

Darkside.... ( written by Anaïs Cerveaux)

by Anaïs TheSinger on Thursday, 28 October 2010 at 16:51
Boy U got a darkside
I wish I wasnt so blind while i was by your side
You had your game on
And you went on and on
Im stuck in this place i cant breathe which im tryna leave...
You make me sick and i believe u r a disease
New doors will open i will find the right keys
and the pain will ease
I dont want to get out of control
I will have my mind and soul
I need to fight it u R heartless yet useless
Stop running in ma mind
Aint you tired
cant believe its you i desired, I admired
Am here wasting my time asking why
when tears coming down my eye
I Jus sigh its really time to say goodbye
Its you i loved i cant deny
I know and deep down ive been real and i know this pain will heal,
I came across a bumpy path but i'll get through it, sun's gona shine
i will get by im a lil star and i deserve my crown
u need to stop swimming before you drown
My feelings i wont let it show
I gotta leave 'Bow'......

2 comments: