Thursday 24 March 2011

Changed the way you kiss me

So I'm minding my business and this tune by  Example was playing and I thought "its a house track that will stir up new interest in the genre, that's what makes this one different. Changed the way you kiss me is probably going to take the club scene by storm. I can just imagine this tune playing in a rave somewhere in Mayfair with loads of champagne and models everywhere. The high energy of the beat with the lyrical versatility of Example creates an excellent balance which quite a few tunes of the same genre are missing. I'm  looking forward to the video it better be as good as the track because Ive repeated it a few times now. Lets just hope Example gets good director to get the job done. My personal rating for the track 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment