Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hopeless Romantic

I'm not sure where to begin, this EP is just epic!!!! I'm still stuck for words, there is no comparison, be it style, voice or rhythm. I mean absolute authenticity from "Me and my cigarette" (intro) right through to "Feel good" (outro). My personal favorites are the title track and "Down to ride" feat. Superior Thought. The whole EP grabbed my attention by the scruff of the neck with the beats then melts into this warm hug by the voice and lyrics. Actually its better than that, I just can't think of the words to describe it. I haven't heard anything like this before and its just refreshing in every sense of the word. The best way to understand my experience is to listen to the EP, its one of those that you can't help but  listen to all the tracks and wish there was more. In my imagination when she releases her album it will be a storm!!

http://azizajones.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment